YIELDS: 12 muffins | TIME: 40 mins. | SKILL SET: Easy
- 2 cups of oat flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of bittersweet choco. chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of mashed banana (approx. 2 large, 3 medium sized bananas)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sift together your dry ingredients: oat flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
Cream together butter and sugar. Add in one egg as a time. Add in vanilla and bananas. Begin to fold-in your dry ingredients. Stir batter until moist but a little lumpy. Add choco. chips.
Fill 12 muffins cups 3/4 full of batter and bake for 25 minutes. Use a toothpick to check to see if they're cooked all the way through.
*Simply put 2 cups of regular oats into a blender or food processor until it resembles flour.