SERVES: 4 | TIME: 30 mins. | SKILL SET: Easy
- 1 cup of edamame, shelled and washed
- 1 cup of carrot, shredded
- 1 Lime, split into quarters
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 avocado, pit removed and sliced
- 1 section of Vermicelli noodles
- Half a cucumber, chopped into half moons
- Crispy wonton noodles for garnish
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Cut broccoli into florets. Place on a sheet pan, drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Place in oven for 20 minutes.
Prep remaining vegetables to be served raw; carrots, cucumber, edamame, avocado and any other vegetables you desire. Set aside.
Boil water in a kettle. Place Vermicelli noodles into a large bowl and cover with boiling water and let sit for 2 minutes. Strain once cooked and return to hot, empty bowl.
For the dressing, whisk together vegetable oil, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, lime juice and honey. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add all ingredients into individual serving dishes and garnish with crispy wonton noodles and a lime wedge.